Understanding Your Dog's Drives
Time & Location
About The Event
During this course, you’ll have the opportunity to observe Brian working hands-on with each dog in the class. He will assess and explain the drives behind each of the dog’s behavioral issues. This will equip each student with the knowledge they need to create appropriate strategies for their client’s dogs.
By the end of the course you’ll be equipped to:
• Understand the 3 instinctual drives needed for survival.
• Identify the strength of your dog’s drives.
• Be able to change the undesired drive into the desired drive.
• Use drive work to modify behavior.
• Understand why training with drives builds a better relationship with lasting results.
Lunch will be provided on both days.